거주 지역
상담아이템
이 름
연락처
과목별점수
국어수학영어사회과학한국사도덕
상담내용

가입정보는 상담 목적 외에 사용되지 않습니다.

Strictly's Motsi Mabuse reveals secret struggle with contest…

페이지 정보

작성자 Freya 댓글 0건 조회 17회 작성일 23-03-17 20:46

본문

has revealed a secret struggle she has with contestants.  
The professional dancer, 41, confessed that she cannot understand Northern contestants on the show and gets fellow judge  to translate.
Speaking on comedy podcast Off Menu, Motsi explained: 'The thing is, you [Brits] all speak differently.

Every time I'm in the country I really have to concentrate.
'Some people I just don't know… I'm just like, "Are we speaking the same language?" There's a lot of accents here.'
'On Strictly I really struggle with people from the North.
I'm like please can you translate, at this point. It's so strong and I just don't understand.'
'I just don't understand!': Motsi Mabuse has revealed a secret struggle she has with Strictly Come Dancing contestants
Motsi said Blackburn-born AJ Odudu, who reached the 2021 final, left her especially baffled.
When asked if the presenter was hard to understand, Motsi said: 'Yes, yes, yes.

But there've been quite a few people from the North so I'm always asking Craig.
'I'm just trying to, you know, understand and keep positive. But it's not easy.'
Motsi appears to be in high demand as bosses of the US version of the show, Dancing With The Stars, are reportedly hoping she'll join the judging panel for next season.
Allegedly looking for a 'fresh new energy', the dancer would be replacing current judge Len Goodman, 78, who is retiring.
According to The Mirror, sources are saying that executives see Motsi as a 'live wire' and are hoping to bring that to the show, which is now on Disney+.
A TV insider told them: 'Motsi is an outspoken and lively character.

She is loved in the UK for being a strong, independent mind...someone who stands up for herself.
'With Disney's push for greater diversity, she would be a strong hire,' allegedly added a source.
Struggle: The professional dancer, 41, confessed that she cannot understand Northern contestants on the show and gets fellow judge Craig Revel Horwood to translate
The casting process is reportedly 'secretly underway' and if Motsi took the new role, it would mean juggling her position on the US and UK panel, or giving up the latter.
It's not unfamiliar for the two competitions to share judges, with Bruno Tonioli, 67, appearing on both shows from 2005 until earlier this year, where he left Strictly to focus on Dancing With The Stars.
The Italian choreographer joined both shows from their launch dates, but was unable to appear on Strictly in 2020/21 due to Covid-19 restrictions and his commitment to the US show.
Earlier this year, he revealed that the strain of travelling back and forth was too much and decided to just focus on his time in the US.
While Len also appeared as a Head Judge on Strictly until leaving the show in 2012, and has appeared on Dancing With The Stars since, before announcing his retirement this year.
And the replacement role could be a perfect fit for mum-of-one Motsi, who was previously a judge on Let's Dance - the German version of Strictly.
Time to go: The professional dancer would be replacing current judge Len Goodman, 78, who is retiring from the show
Juggle: The casting process is reportedly 'secretly underway' and if Motsi took the new role, it would mean juggling her position on the US and UK panel, or giving up the latter (L-R) Anton Du Beke, Shirley Ballas, Motsi, Craig Revel Horwood
She joined the UK show in 2019 as a professional dancer, before making the move to the judging panel - where she now joins Head Judge Shirley Ballas, Craig Revel Horwood and Anton Du Beke.
But their could be some competition for the place, as Shirley was also recently rumoured for a move.
According to The Sun, a source said: 'Len's exit leaves a big hole in the panel, but the show team feel Shirley would be a really great addition.
'Her experience is unrivalled and she has made no secret of the fact she'd love to spend more time with her son Mark, who is based in the US with wife Brittany.
'She could hold both her Strictly job and a new role on Dancing with the Stars - as Len did for years.'

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

검정고시 전문학원 청운학원에서 함께 하고 싶으신가요?상담 신청하기

검정고시 전문학원 청운학원에서
함께 하고 싶으신가요?
상담 신청하기

그누보드5
경기도 의정부시 시민로118 (의정부동, 은덕빌딩5층) 학원설립운영등록번호 : 1316 학원명 : 청운패스학원
전국대표번호 : 1566-1167 | 상담전화 : 031)855-2700 | 사업자등록번호 : 856-93-00900 | 개인정보보호관리책임자 : 이지연
교습비: 초등179 검정131 보습170

송파점
서울 송파구 가락로 114(석촌동 296-2 신우빌딩 4층) | 학원설립운영등록번호 :7627 | 사업자등록번호 ; 218-94-21721
대표 : 이영욱 | 학원명 : 청운검정고시수능학원 | 대표번호 : 02-424-6200 상담전화 : 02-419-7100
보통교과/입시·검정/종합112   보통교과/입시·검정/단과120   보습·논술/단과(초등부)192   보습·논술/단과(중등부)204   보습·논술/단과(고등부)228

Copyright © www.cwpass.co.kr.
All rights reserved.