과목별점수
국어수학영어사회과학한국사도덕
상담내용

가입정보는 상담 목적 외에 사용되지 않습니다.

Answers about Health

페이지 정보

작성자 Cornelius 댓글 0건 조회 12회 작성일 24-02-14 00:47

본문

After cholecystectomy, follow personalized postoperative care instructions. Manage pain with prescribed medications, Glucoslim Gummies maintain incision site cleanliness, and rep
Read more

Health

+1

List three serious health risks that may result from being overweight or obese?

Asked by Wiki User

Being too heavy can cause some serious health problems. Here are three big ones: Heart Troubles: Being overweight can lead to heart problems such as heart disea
Read more

Health

What is the average weight loss in 4 months?

Asked by Wiki User

Embarking on a 4-month weight loss journey is a commitment to transformation. Let's explore the realistic expectations and factors influencing the average weigh
Read more

Health

+1

Is it safe to go up stairs in a walking boot?

Asked by Wiki User

I've been in a walking boot on and off for my whole life so I've gotten used to tackling stairs. I recommend taking it easy and ensuring that you hold onto safe
Read more

Health

+1

Is it safe to swallow glass marbles?

Asked by Wiki User

Absolutely not. The marbles, because they cannot be digested, can get trapped in the wavy linings of your intestines, causing a gas and pressure build up which
Read more

Health

+2

Which diseases or disorders affect the thyroid glands?

Asked by Wiki User

Visit AlphaCare Inc. for Online Medical Consultation. Several diseases and disorders can affect the thyroid gland, a butterfly-shaped gland located in the front
Read more

Health

+1

What causes some people to not run fevers even when very sick?

Asked by Wiki User

I always worry now that not getting a fever when sick is a problem. Throughout most of my life I always ran high, averaging 99 to 100 normal. When I got sick i
Read more

Health

+3

What types of cancer can you get from alcohol?

Asked by Wiki User

Alcohol consumption has been identified as a risk factor for several types of cancer. While the exact mechanisms by which alcohol contributes to cancer developm
Read more

Health

+3

Can cancer cause kidney failure?

Asked by Wiki User

Cancer can indirectly contribute to kidney failure through various mechanisms. The relationship between cancer and kidney failure can be complex, and it depends
Read more

Health

+2

Has ivana trump had cosmetic surgery?

Asked by Wiki User

Ivana Trump, former wife of Donald Trump, has openly discussed undergoing cosmetic procedures, including breast augmentation and a facelift. While she has not c
Read more

Health

+1

Advantage and disadvantage of beverages?

Asked by Wiki User

Advantages of beverage products: Hydration: Beverages such as water, juice, and sports drinks provide essential fluids to keep the body hydrated. Nutritional va
Read more

Health

+1

How did Karl Drais die?

Asked by Wiki User

Karl Drais died on 10.12.1851 in karlshure ( his home town)

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

검정고시 전문학원 청운학원에서 함께 하고 싶으신가요?상담 신청하기

검정고시 전문학원 청운학원에서
함께 하고 싶으신가요?
상담 신청하기

그누보드5
경기도 의정부시 시민로118 (의정부동, 은덕빌딩5층) 학원설립운영등록번호 : 1316 학원명 : 청운패스학원
전국대표번호 : 1566-1167 | 상담전화 : 031)855-2700 | 사업자등록번호 : 856-93-00900 | 개인정보보호관리책임자 : 이지연
교습비: 초등179 검정131 보습170

송파점
서울 송파구 가락로 114(석촌동 296-2 신우빌딩 4층) | 학원설립운영등록번호 :7627 | 사업자등록번호 ; 218-94-21721
대표 : 이영욱 | 학원명 : 청운검정고시수능학원 | 대표번호 : 02-424-6200 상담전화 : 02-419-7100
보통교과/입시·검정/종합112   보통교과/입시·검정/단과120   보습·논술/단과(초등부)192   보습·논술/단과(중등부)204   보습·논술/단과(고등부)228

Copyright © www.cwpass.co.kr.
All rights reserved.